The Boss Vaccine Cooler
Thank you for the continued support of our incredible customers. Due to supply chain challenges, all cooler purchases have a 6-8 week lead time for shipping. We are committed to producing coolers of the best quality possible, and as always - Made in the USA!
The Boss is CattleVacBox’s biggest chute side cooler. It was created for livestock owners who are working larger herds to keep vaccines and medications cool, sorted, and protected even under the most extreme conditions. Its double-insulated, rugged rotomolded construction is divided into two sides with separate lids and an interior divider to make sure every shot counts.
The larger side includes a removable, specially designed 6-compartment tray to hold medications and their injection and transfer needles. Under the lift-out tray is room for your ice packs and extra medications.
Holster up to three syringes on the smaller side of the cooler. Fits many styles. Under the lid is room for a sharps container for your used needles - just remove the needle from your syringe and drop it through the hole for proper disposal.
- Nearly indestructible rotomolded construction
- Divided, interlocking lid with 3 heavy-duty metal latches
- Patented lift-out 6-compartment tray
- 3 syringe holes and 3 syringe hole plugs
- Removable interior divider
- Molded handles for easy lifting
- Sandstone color
- Proudly made in the USA
- Personalized lid available. Click here for more details.
- Exterior Measurement: 27 in. x 17 in. 17 in.
- Weight: 28 pounds